ABOUT MEN WITH HAIR LOSS?
Let’s face it, no man asks to suffer the aging appearance associated with male pattern baldness. Like it or not, hair loss can dramatically impact one’s confidence and opportunities. Up until now, treatment for male hair loss has consisted of medications such as Minoxidil (Rogaine) or Finasteride (Propecia), hair pieces or surgical transplant procedures. At Natural Restoration Centers of America, we offer a nonsurgical technique with no painful downtime or recovery.
Our treatment uses natural growth factors either derived from your own blood or obtained from other government regulated sources, to nourish and stimulate the scalp, activating dormant hair follicles. Our treatments can potentially show dramatic results within 2-6 months.
HOW WE CAN HELP
While hair loss and thining is a natural part of aging for a big portion of men it doesn’t have to be something you accept. Our state-of-the-art treatments for hair loss have been very successful each of our patients.
Causes and Signs of Hair Loss
- Radiation therapy to the head
- A trigger event
- Certain hairstyles and treatments
- Poor nutrition
- Certain medical conditions, such as diabetes and lupus
- Gradual thinning on top of head
- Circular or patchy bald spots
- Family history (heredity)
- Hormonal changes
- Medical conditions
In the most common type of permanent hair loss, only the top of the head is affected. Hair transplant or restoration surgery can make the most of the hair you have left. You may want to try a wig or a hairpiece as an alternative to medical treatment or if you don’t respond to treatment. It can be used to cover either permanent or temporary hair loss. Quality, natural-looking wigs, and hairpieces are available.
These tips may help you avoid preventable types of hair loss:
- Eat a nutritionally balanced diet.
- Avoid tight hairstyles, such as braids, buns or ponytails.
- Avoid compulsively twisting, rubbing or pulling your hair.
- Treat your hair gently when washing and brushing. A wide-toothed comb may help prevent pulling out hair.
- Avoid harsh treatments such as hot rollers, curling irons, hot oil treatments and permanents.
Get Back To Enjoying Life
Make sure you schedule an appointment or call NRCOA today to take control of your life and start feeling more confident. Men’s hair loss can take a serious toll on not only yourself but those surrounding you as well. We are here to make sure that doesn’t happen again.